The Platinum Sponsorship package is a unique offering, providing princple sponsorship for The First Annual Chef’s Tasting Gala Dinner, presently scheduled for October 1st, 2019 at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Center.
- Name above event title with logo lock-up “[Sponsor] presents…”
- Inaugural partner
- Category precedence
- Recognition and logo on event invitation
- Recognition on Event Email Blasts
- Logo inclusion in all advertising and promotional materials
- Guest speaker presentation opportunity introduced by Emcee
- Recognition and logo placement in all post-event promotional materials
- Inclusion of promotional materials/thank you in post event mailing and email blasts
- All sponsorship opportunities are first come, first served.
- You will pay the sponsorship amount and you agree to the Cancellation policy as written below, each in the manner as set forth in the Sponsorship Agreement. Full payment is due by the specified deadline that has been communicated to you by Autism Citizen, Inc. or its authorized publicist.
- Sponsorship opportunities are further described in the Sponsorship Brochure. We reserve the right to change such opportunities and descriptions and such changes will apply to you even if you have agreed to become a sponsor prior to such changes. If we make significant and material changes, we will provide you the opportunity to change your sponsorship level and/or obtain a refund of the sponsorship amount within ten (10) days of such change. NOTE: Such changes may be out of the control of either Autism Citizen or its authorized publicist and may be mandated by the event venue, their landlord/tenant agreement, municipal or state law, or other regulation.
- The Sponsor is responsible for providing accurate company information, company description, logo, and intellectual property/marketing materials/ verbiage to be used by the authorized publicist for event marketing and promotion purposes. Any distributed materials with errors falling on the part of the Sponsor will not be recalled.
- The authorized publicist reserves the right to change out celebrity talent or replace such talent any date leading up to the event due to talent schedules or internal activities. Changes to celebrities, if necessary, will be measured and weight accordingly and in no way affect the Sponsor contract. The authorized publicist reserves the right to change venue location of the event due to guest list size revisions, event times, talent or other events taking place. Any changes to event schedules, if needed, will be communicated well in advance of event date to all sponsors.
- Autism Citizen reserves the right to change the date of the event. In such a situation, all dates will be communicated to Sponsors with three months (90 days) notice. Autism Citizen, its publicist or Talent shall not be held liable for date changes in any manner whatsoever.
- The Sponsor hereby agrees to release rights for all photography/photographs or video/videography taken at the event for Autism Citizen to use for future promotional purposes, within all media, and throughout the Internet.
- The Sponsor agrees to notify Autism Citizen of all guests that will be attending the event with them with an advanced notice of thirty (30) days. Last minute guest changes outside of the stated time will not be honored.
- Autism Citizen and event venue reserve the right to turn guests away at the door for various reasons with respect to the event, i.e., blatant inappropriate attire.
- Refund and sponsorship cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to robert at autismcitizen.org. Refund requests will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Refund/Cancellation requests are determined applicable with a written request being received on or before August 1, 2019, will receive a fifty percent (50%) refund. No refunds will be issued after September 1, 2019. Refund/cancellation requests will not be honored once a Sponsor has benefited or been included within any event promotional material, printing, or other produced materials, regardless of dates of request.
- Autism Citizen reserves the right to deny refund/cancellation requests.
- Make checks payable to “Autism Citizen, Inc.”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.