was once a candidate for the NJ 4th Congressional district. She has an extensive background in finance, and banking.
She was educated in International Business Strategy at the University of Oxford, and attended the University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School, studying Strategic Planning and e-Commerce.
Lorna is dedicated to supporting Autism Citizen, and committed to the success of our mission. During her outstanding career, Lorna has been the Principal Consultant, and head of Strategy at Lorna Phillipson Consulting, 2014-present. She was Chief Executive Officer, Stewart Forbes Venture Capital, 2006-2014.
Other career rolls Lorna has held include:
- Lorna was Senior Partner at c3focus Management Consulting, 1999-2006.
- Chief Financial Officer/Managing Director, Cathox Limited, 1995-1999
- Vice President, Derivative Products, Union Bank of Finland, 1993-1994
- Assistant Vice President, Money and Capital Markets, Derivatives, Danske Bank, 1986-1993
- Adjunct Finance Professor, New York University, 1984-1989
- Assistant Vice President, Westpac Banking Corporation, 1983-1985
- Treasury Manager, NatWest USA, 1980-1983